Duties of a Corporate Security Officer
The role of a security officer in corporate office involves protecting the properties of the employees, keeping entire premises safe and problem free. However there are a number of responsibilities of corporate security officers. Here are a few to consider:
Responsibilities of a Security Guard in Corporate Offices:
There are various duties performed by a corporate security officer:
- Patrols security in office premises
- Monitoring vehicles in parking area.
- Securing all exits, doors and windows after end of operations
- Continuous surveillance to identify disruptions or unlawful acts
- Investigate people for suspicious activity
- Respond to security issues in the emergency situation
- Provide assistance to people in need in difficult situation
- Daily submission of reports
Security Officer Eligibility and Requirements:
- Having knowledge on public safety and security.
- Familiarity with report writing
- Excellent surveillance and observation skills
- Trained in First Aid and self-defense
- Registered as a security officer
- High School diploma is required
Proper training plays an important role in enhancing the capabilities of a security guard. Judicious Security Force & Services Pvt. Ltd is one of the professional security services companies in Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, which provides Corporate Security Services and Training to ensure safe and secure environment. If you’re looking a job of security guards for corporate offices, then upload your resume in our Careers Page.